Retail Marketeer (32 – 40 hrs)
Your role at Wundermart
Wundermart is seeking an all-round retail marketeer who wants to join us on our mission to transform the retail landscape. At this moment there are 60+ unmanned and fully autonomous Wundermart shops in hotels and offices and we are rapidly expanding. As a Retail Marketeer, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing, our Business Development- and Shop team (Category Manager & Customer Happiness Manager) to manage and improve the performance of the Wundermart stores. Your key objective is to help grow all categories in our stores. As this is a new role within the marketing team, your first step will be to define, manage and execute an instore content and communication plan. At Wundermart we all like to control our own destiny and therefore you will play an active role in shaping your own field of work.
What you will do
- Create, manage and execute an instore content and communication plan and calendar.
- Develop and execute account-based marketing strategies for existing customers together with the business development team.
- Use promotion, product and place as the key drivers to optimize conversion in our network of unmanned stores.
- Find new ways to manage and improve shop performances in close consultation with the business development team and the shop team.
- We are on a mission to create the shop of the future and you will be the driving force in challenging the tech team to make our shop even more human and considerate through smart tech.
- Set up semi annual retail marketing plans on a strategic level and make sure the plans are executed properly.
- Be the point of contact in-house, for partner brands and third parties concerning all retail marketing related topics.
- Execute concept tests in order to continuously improving our retail marketing activations.
Our ideal candidate
- Has 5-8 years work experience and likes to work autonomously.
- Has at least a bachelors degree (HBO) degree in communications, marketing, business or similar.
- Has between 3-5 years of experience in the field of trade/retail marketing.
- Has strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Has the ability to set priorities and is resilient to a fast-paced environment.
- Has great communication skills and is fluent in both Dutch and English.