Growth Hacker (32 – 40 hrs.)
Your role at Wundermart
Wundermart is seeking to hire a growth hacker who will be managing and optimizing the Wundermart online customer journey in existing and new markets. The ideal candidate has a true ‘growth mindset’ with rich experience in the field of growth marketing. One of your objectives is to create and execute campaigns that will enable Wundermart to reach out to marketing qualified leads and convert them into sales qualified leads. With your highly analytical skills you will translate both qualitative and quantitative data into insights, which you translate into improvements for the entire customer journey. Your experience in market analyses and google analytics are very important. You will work with the Hubspot marketing tools to execute your plans. With your current experience in the field of growth marketing you have profound knowledge in creating and managing comms channels SEA, SEO and social advertising. Your knowledge and experience enable you to present data-driven strategies.
Here is what you will do
- Both execute and experiment. Challenge yourself to keep experimenting (minimum 1 day per week) to see if we can get even better results.
- Use your expertise to develop and manage the account-based marketing plan for potential accounts together with the business development team
- Create, manage, and execute the inbound marketing calendar for new prospects.
- Manage and execute the B2B campaign pipeline
- Manage and optimize MQL’s through the marketing pipeline
- Monthly reporting on the performance of your set KPI’s
- Keep learning and challenging yourself. You will be guided by your agile goals to get the necessary tools to improve yourself.
Our ideal candidate
- Has at least a bachelor’s degree (HBO) in a relevant field
- Has 4-5 years of working experience in the field of growth marketing
- Has the drive to keep experimenting with existing or new tooling
- Has sound knowledge of and experienced in SEO, SEA, Email marketing, content marketing, A/B testing, social advertising
- You master tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Sumo, Active Campaign and /or Hotjar
- Has the ability to work autonomously and in a fast-changing work environment
- Has great communication skills and is fluent in Dutch and English
If you think we are a match – we’d love to hear from you.